We are a growing boutique financial planning firm based in Northern Dutchess County, NY and serving the Hudson Valley, NYC and Washington, DC areas. We are seeking a seasoned and confident Administrative Manager with minimum 3 years of experience in financial services managing extremely detail-oriented projects.
The position is primarily administrative and will involve juggling multiple tasks, independent projects, team projects, and a high volume of information, data and task management. It will also include proof-reading. A proactive personality and extreme attention to detail, accuracy and integrity is crucial. The position will require tact, discretion, goodwill, and a firm commitment to cooperation. The Firm expects of its team, a commitment to its mission, to help clients live a fulfilled life. It is also critical that the successful candidate have a well-developed work ethic, and appreciate the importance of a collegial work environment.
The position is full time, 40 hours a week with potential to grow in responsibility. This is a M-F office. You must be comfortable in a small office environment and able to focus and create professional and precise work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide administrative support to firm by performing routine tasks such as answer phones, take detailed messages, scanning, copying, filing, schedule meetings, and general office work.
- Maintain files and database, prep client meetings and agendas; manage tasks to regulatory compliance procedures.
- Respond to client requests.
- Schedule Facetime/Zoom, conference calls, appointments, staff meetings and make travel arrangements.
- Coordinate arrangements for on and off-site meetings.
- Coordinate firm marketing efforts in partnership with President and follow up as appropriate.
- Update website, social media outlets and manage blog/newsletters.
- Provide consumer research as requested to support the Advisors.
- Perform other related duties and/or special projects as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experience in the financial services field (investments, insurance or financial planning ONLY); marketing and social media experience a plus.
- Must be a self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with team members and clients, and impeccable integrity.
- Must have the ability to prioritize tasks and solve problems, work well as part of a team as well as independently.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or related and/or equivalent combination of work experience and education is required.
* Please reply with your resume and cover letter which should include your response to the questions below:
- Explain in a brief paragraph, how you are driven and detail-oriented, doing precise work, meeting deadlines consistently.
- Do you have any experience with website maintenance, social media or marketing? If so, please bullet–point the details. If not, please bullet−point other experience that might be relevant to this.
- Indicate your approximate salary requirement range.
- Please indicate which of the following you have experience with (please also indicate if the experience is limited or extensive). −MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat −CRM/Database management −Mail Chimp, Facebook, Linked In, etc.
- Describe your experience working in a compliant or regulated environment.
Please answer the following questions:
- How many years of Financial Services (investments, insurance or financial planning) experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor’s?
NO CALLS ACCEPTED
Submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Medical, retirement plan; supplemental dental, accident, cancer available; 11 holidays plus 10 days paid time-off.
Job Type: Full-time, 40 hours
Salary: $42,000.00 to $52,000.00 /year